• slide-background

    Find the right work visa pathway with us!

Explore Visa Options for Working in Australia

If you intend to work in Australia, then you will need to have a work visa. The category and type of visa that you need depend on a multitude of factors including how long you want to stay, what skill set do you possesses and whether you have an occupation that is on a skills shortage list. Following are the options that make most sense for you.
Please reach out to our immigration attorneys to know more!

Please reach out to our immigration attorneys to know more!

Book a Free Appointment with our Immigration Consultant

Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa Subclass 400

If you have special skills and knowledge to do a job that has skills shortage in Australia, then this visa can allow you to stay and work up to 6 months in Australia. As long as you have the desirable skill set, knowledge and relevant experience to be able to assist an Australian business, you can apply under this subclass from outside Australia and come, stay and work short term. It generally takes a median of 30 days to get the applications processed for this visa.

Temporary Skill Shortage visa Subclass 482

If you have an approved Australian sponsor who wishes to offer you employment in Australia to fulfill a suitable skill set that they are unable to find and fill from within the country, then this is the right option for you. This subclass entitles you to stay and work in Australia for up to 4 years. You need to fulfill minimum English language criteria to qualify.